Yellow Kirby is a character in The Air Ride Series.
Yellow Kirby was a very generic character, serving the purpose of just being Blue Kirby's friend. He also took patches instead of pieces because that's original huehuehue.
Yellow Kirby was one of the first characters to be affected by the rise of the 2016 characters. Since he was a very generic kirby, and White Kirby, another basic character, took the role of being anything in comics, Yellow Kirby really started to fall in appearances.
While he appeared more than Red Kirby, Poyo Ride preferred Red as Red was very useful in instances like the giant battle comics.
Post TARSEditAfter TARS ended, Poyo Ride found an old image of a game called "COD, Yellow Kirby Edition". This gave him the idea of Yellow Kirby having a massive ego and always making ripoff products.
Yellow Kirby's prime year was easily 2014, in which he didn't have to compete with the non air ride character. In 2015 he started to be less common, though around Comic 45, it was planned for Yellow Kirby to appear more often than Blue Kirby. In 2016, he was demoted to a minor character who didn't appear often.
- Comic 1: Dyna Blade and the Beach
- Comic 7: Yellow Will
- Comic 9: Check Everywhere
- Comic 12: Mega Man
- Comic 27: Pool Party Gone Wrong
- Comic 31: Character Union
- Comic 33: The Desert Wasteland
- Comic 34: The Fighting Ring
- Comic 36: The Elevator
- Comic 41: Tomb of Nightmares
- Comic 50: Blue Kirby Took My Piece
- Comic 52: The Library
- Comic 64: Splatfest: Roller Coasters VS Water Slides
- Comic 71: Tower Control
- Comic 74: Destruction Derby
- Comic 100!
- Comic 101: Comic Memories
- Comic 106: A Good Direct?
- Comic 107: Spell Of The Unown
- Comic 109: Daily Routine in Washroom
- Comic 114: Splatfest: Burgers VS Pizza
- Comic 121: 2015 Finale, Early New Years
- Comic 128: Celestial Valley
- Comic 129: The Super Bowl
- Comic 132: Sky Sands
- Comic 135: Kirby Melee 2 With CPUs in a Nutshell
- Comic 143: Dense Fog
- Comic 164: What Happens When You Try to Catch Legendary Pokemon
- Comic 181: Frozen Hillside
- Comic 182: Blue Boxes 101
- Comic 187: Magma Flows
- Comic 200: Mettaton: The Final Battle!
Total: 32 (Comic 25 and Comic 47 were not counted towards the total, as those feature GKAR and TAOYK Yellow Kirby)
- The reason why Yellow Kirby and Red Kirby were chosen to be the sidekick kirbys is because Poyo Ride is lazy. This way, he doesn't have to change the CPU's colors each time he pretends to do a TARS match. All he has to do is swap colors once, as White is at the back of the color lineup, and he's good to go, as the default CPU colors are Yellow, Blue, and Red.
|Kirby Air Ride characters: White Kirby | Blue Kirby | Yellow Kirby | Red Kirby | Green Kirby | New Green Kirby | Purple Kirby | New Purple Kirby|
|Non Air Ride Characters: Orange Kirby | Poorly Drawn Kirby | Dyna Blade's Mom | Mewtwo | Lucario | Rayquaza | Mega Man | Metal Man | Ridley | Animatronics | King K. Rool | Mettaton|
|School Characters: Kirby | Nurby | Mrs. AMP | Miss Robot | Miss Robot Models|
|Minor Characters: Air Man | Antasma | Arceus | Assbots | Bayonetta | Black Kirby | Bulk Star | Cackletta | Cloudass | Creeper | Darkrai | Dialga | Dyna Blade's Little Brother | Flowey | Ice Climbers | King Bob-omb | Nightmare | Papyrus | Sea Bass | Silver Kirby | The Art Teacher | The Bee | Throwaway Characters|