"I wanted to be a character in the comics, but you guys were too busy with "pieces". I've been in the shadows since Comic 1, and now it is time I take over Crappy Town, haahhahaha.
Silver Kirby is a character in The Air Ride Series. He was the first kirby to be confirmed for the kirby boom, though he did not have a personality at that time.
In TARS, Silver Kirby is a background character, who is usually peering from the edge, looking at the events of the comic. In Comic 99, he reveals he wanted to be a character in the series, and decides to take over Crappy Town.
Silver Kirby did have an incomplete story made, but was largely forgotten about after Comic 99, and did not appear in the last 100 comics, aside from a cameo in Comic 101, making Comic 100 his final appearance. This is due to the fact he already revealed himself in Comic 99, so why would he appear in the background again.
- Comic 1: Dyna Blade and the Beach
- Comic 2: The Lighthouse
- Comic 4: Ridley Makes His Big Entrance
- Comic 8: Orange Kirby Air Ride (Things That Don't Happen)
- Comic 10: Green Kirby Air Ride
- Comic 12: Mega Man
- Comic 13: The Stars
- Comic 14: Sleep Tight
- Comic 15: Earth is Awakened (First Speaking Appearance)
- Comic 19: Tom Nook
- Comic 22: Brown Kirby and the Volcano
- Comic 24: Pink Kirby's Compact Star
- Comic 25: Blue Kirby the Jerk
- Comic 26: Stage Cons 1: Pilotwings
- Comic 27: Pool Party Gone Wrong
- Comic 31: Welcome Back!
- Comic 33: The Desert Wasteland
- Comic 35: Welcome to Animal Crossing
- Comic 50: Blue Kirby Took My Piece
- Comic 71: Tower Control
- Comic 80: The Titanic
- Comic 90: Fawful Talks
- Comic 91: Halloween
- Comic 92: Colombus's Voyage
- Comic 97: Ebola
- Comic 99: Silver Kirby
- Comic 100!
- Comic 101: Comic Memories
- Silver Kirby is identical to Golden Kirby from Green Kirby Air Ride, as they're both background characters who peer in from the edge.
- Silver Kirby's true intentions were on the wiki before Comic 99 was released.
- Silver Kirby originally did not have a personality when first revealed, but was later made the background character after GKAR Golden Kirby was added.
- Silver Kirby is seen talking to Dr. Wily in Comic 12. This makes Wily the only character to know of this character's existance until Comic 99.
- In Comic 25, Silver Kirby is not peering from the background from the corner, resulting in him appearing away from the edge, without having hands.
- In Comic 33, part of Silver Kirby is cut off, making him look like a moon.
- Silver Kirby appears in the fourth Granny Torrelli comic, in the line for Granny Torrelli's drugs. He asks the audience if he's in the right series.
|Kirby Air Ride characters: White Kirby | Blue Kirby | Yellow Kirby | Red Kirby | Green Kirby | New Green Kirby | Purple Kirby | New Purple Kirby|
|Non Air Ride Characters: Orange Kirby | Poorly Drawn Kirby | Dyna Blade's Mom | Mewtwo | Lucario | Rayquaza | Mega Man | Metal Man | Ridley | Animatronics | King K. Rool | Mettaton|
|School Characters: Kirby | Nurby | Mrs. AMP | Miss Robot | Miss Robot Models|
|Minor Characters: Air Man | Antasma | Arceus | Assbots | Bayonetta | Black Kirby | Bulk Star | Cackletta | Cloudass | Creeper | Darkrai | Dialga | Dyna Blade's Little Brother | Flowey | Ice Climbers | King Bob-omb | Nightmare | Papyrus | Sea Bass | Silver Kirby | The Art Teacher | The Bee | Throwaway Characters|